Burke McClasky Stevens in the News
Burke McClasky Stevens
Burke McClasky Stevens is a Kansas law firm that offers a client-centered approach to handling the legal needs of the people that the firm represents. We understand that there is no one-size-fits-all approach to handling family law issues and that effective representation requires taking the time to listen to our clients about their families, needs, goals, and expectations. Once we have a grasp on all of the particulars of a case, we will closely analyze the legal issues involved and discuss the strategies available to our clients and the likely outcomes of those strategies. We want to empower our clients to make intelligent, informed decisions about their cases.
Our law firm is committed to:
- Providing skilled and experienced counsel. The attorneys at Burke McClasky Stevens are experienced and dedicated professionals who stay on the cutting edge of the developments in Kansas family law. We have decades of cumulative legal experience, have encountered a wide variety of issues, and achieved favorable results for our clients. Our specialty is family law, and we pride ourselves in being knowledgeable legal professionals in this complex area of law.
- Creative and flexible problem-solving. We tailor our representation based on an individual assessment of each client’s needs. We are not afraid to look for out-of-the-box solutions, and will work with you to find the best approach to tackling your case. Also, we understand that our clients often have limited resources, and we will work to craft cost-effective solutions for those we represent. We are highly trained in negotiation and mediation when those approaches are viable options for our clients, but we are also ready to move forward with litigation in court if necessary to protect our clients’ interests.
- Reliable and hard-working service. We are committed to providing a high level of service to our firm’s clients. We strive to be responsive to our client’s needs and consider it a priority to communicate regularly and ensure that our clients are aware of all the latest developments in their cases. We are aware that our clients are often facing difficult situations, and will work hard to advocate for the best possible results.
- Professionalism. We are, first and foremost, professionals. We are committed to maintaining composure and providing effective representation to our clients. We understand that family law can be an area of law where surprises often occur. We will remain focused on advocating for our clients’ interests and adjust strategies as necessary.
- Passionate and aggressive representation. We are passionate about what we do, and we care deeply about the future of our clients and their families. This motivates and drives us to be the most effective counsel possible in every matter that we are entrusted with.
Burke McClasky Stevens is ready to serve clients in Kansas City and the surrounding areas, including Johnson, Clay, Platte, and Ray Counties. We handle a wide variety of family issues, including pre-nuptial and post-nuptial agreements, divorce litigation and mediation, alimony, spousal support, and palimony, child custody and child support, support modifications, child adoption proceedings, and guardianship. You may contact us for an initial consultation by calling (913) 242-7522.